Seasonal Delivery Driver
Our facility in Grangeville, ID is seeking a Seasonal Delivery Driver to handle our growing customer base. We are seeking an experienced, professional driver with the ability to be responsible for the safe, reliable, and courteous delivery of propane gas to private and commercial accounts. Our Delivery Drivers serve a key role in our business operations.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
· HS Diploma or equivalent
· CDL class A or B w/clean driving record. Hazmat, tanker and air brakes endorsements required
· Excellent customer service and safety skills – This is key to our business
· Ability to lift heavy objects
· Ability to work outside in varying weather/driving conditions
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to convey information to new and existing customers
· Desire to succeed in a team environment and applicant must have a strong work ethic
As part of our pre-employment hiring process DOT physicals, background checks and drug screens are performed.
Idaho County Propane is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.